GUEST POLICY. Members may invite non-Sandbaggers to play with us, both for our Twin Lakes matches and also our “away” games – including the annual Fall Trip. Details:
- The guest must have a current Handicap Index.
- The host member must provide the Coordinator the name and handicap index of the guest.
- The host member and guest will be assigned to the same team.
- The guest must pay the $6.00 prize money and, for away games, may enter the Closest to Pin, Closest to Line and Long Drive contests.
- The guest’s winnings will be added to the host member’s individual winnings and will be disbursed to the host member at season’s end.
- The host member and guest will decide between themselves the method by which the guest receives his winnings. Most common practice would be for the host member to pay the guest immediately.
IF THE GUEST DOES NOT HAVE A HANDICAP INDEX, participation is acceptable but the guest pays only the greens fees, plays with the host member and his score is not counted. Instead the team plays as a 3-man team and uses the Sandbagger Blind Rule for the fourth score.